Respecting Your Privacy
Effective Placement Incorporated understands the need for respecting privacy. Not only do we respect the need for privacy, we also design and implement policies and procedures required by businesses and organizations to ensure privacy issues are addressed. This document outlines our compliance under the privacy requirements of PIPEDA.
The following document outlines:
- The information collected
- How this information might be used now and in the future
- When, or if, this information might be shared with other organizations
- The principles of the SAHRP for the protection of personal information; and
- Your consent.
- Your name (first and last)
- Position Title
- Business Name
- Email Address
- Business Phone
- Needs for Business Consulting Services
Use of Information
The information gathered will be used solely for the purposes of developing and implementing strategies for business consulting services. Information gathered will not be shared to third parties unless required to do so by law or for legal reasons. Information will not be sold to third party vendors.
Information gathered will be held for as long as legally required when you are a client. Non client information will be purged annually.
As a client you may request the information you have provided and you will receive such information in a timely manner. As a client you may request that information gathered be purged and your request will be honoured.