Now not every work place is worth staying in. Before you throw in the towel and leave focus on the following for a at least 6 months and honestly evaluate changes or lack of changes that occur.
- Hold off on leaving until you have been there a few months. Give yourself a chance to get to know the people you are working for and with.
- Look at your boss as a person – not the issue or problem – have some empathy.
- It that does not work – be the leader you want to have.
- If nothing changes and you are sure that quitting is the solution than put your energy into self-development and leave the protesting behind.
- Keep yourself grounded and look for the next position that offers greater scope and the prospect of enhanced fulfillment.
Try being the leader you seek. You may end up in a surprising new employment area.
Need greater clarity – contact me to discuss. Business Change Agent, Marie-Helene Sakowski at email@example.com