Quote for June 2018 – “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” Maya Angelou
Happy Canada Day Everyone!
This issue is focused on personal power. I know I do it on occasion, and I am sure that many of you do as well – that is giving up your power or acquiescing in a situation just to have it turn around, bite you back, hard, fast, and viciously. It is not a pleasant place to be. Often it takes a huge toll on you. You may find yourself struggling for an extended time to regain your power. Some of you may feel that it is useless or hopeless to even try.
A challenge is to not be reduced by the circumstances you find yourself in. To learn more about maintaining your power in any storm join myself and other speakers for a day that will be illuminating, inspiring, and grounding in terms of retaining your personal power whatever may be going on around you.
Upcoming Events & Opportunities
- “Harness Your Power” – mini workshop coming up for the fall of 2018 in Saskatoon. Watch your inbox during July for the date and details.
- Does selling your products and services to an audience of women sound appealing? Contact me for vendor details.
- Are you a speaker with a compelling story to share about your own journey to keeping your power in trying circumstances? Do touch base with me for additional details about the event.
- Tired of the state of leadership in your work or in life in general? Join me for an informal discussion regarding LEx – The Leader Experience – and shared food and drink at the 220 in September 2018. Details will be confirmed August of 2018.
- The weather may be nice – but you may be facing the “Summertime Blues” due to conflict and changes in your organization. Not sure how to cope or where to go for timely solutions? Contact myself for details on customized workshops for your management and staff to address the issues.
As always I am here to work with you for the benefit of your business.